Do you remember when team engagement meant congregating together with your co-workers,...
Shaping Technology to Build a Better World for Tomorrow
Shaping Technology to Build a Better World for Tomorrow: NewWave’s Talent Development Program
To work at NewWave is to be at the forefront of some of the most important forces shaping our country’s economic life right now. NewWave is a new kind of emergent technology company that operates at the intersection of human problem solving, solution-design and the redefinition of technology.
Our Vision is to promote our core values of diversity and innovation through professional development of students with training, targeted and challenging work assignments, mentorship, encouragement and support. Through our Talent Development Program, we offer exciting internship and apprenticeship programs with mentoring by experts in their field of interest.
For us, technology transcends both hardware and software and at its core, is about the collaborative and creative organization of humans, data, processes and creating an engineering and design mindset. After starting out as a small system integrator and software engineering firm, our experience working for sixteen years solving the unique problems of the federal government has forged a unique approach at NewWave. When you combine our work in building the tech infrastructure for governing, with the revolutions of cloud architecture, microservices, data science and continuous, agile software and product development and AI, NewWave’s entrepreneurial and artisanal culture makes the company uniquely positioned for success in this historical moment. Our mission is to find the unique humans who can nurture and expand our approach to technology and problem solving. But first, we must begin by considering the social and cultural context of our moment. Here’s how we’re doing it:
NewWave’s Talent Development Program provides a scalable solution for reacting and adapting to fast-emerging market demands, and we offer students the unique opportunity to work with innovative and emerging technology, while grooming them for future leadership roles in the tech industry.
NewWave’s Talent Development Program provides:
- Comprehensive Microsoft Azure curriculum to help prepare you for industry certifications like Azure Data Fundamentals, Azure Data Engineer Associate, Azure DevOps Engineer Associate, and more
- Azure training programs including education on implementing data storage solutions, managing and developing data processing, monitoring and optimizing data solutions, and how to design Azure data storage solutions
- A robust selection of supportive Azure administration education including managing Azure identities, managing data in Azure, deploying, and managing Azure resources, creating web apps, and more
- Additional trainings and support for Microsoft, Looker, Snowflake, Databricks and FHIR
- Build your skills a career at NewWave as a business analyst, data scientist, developer, DevOp engineer or in our infrastructure team
We are ready to emerge into the coming post-COVID world with a dynamic, human-centered workplace, using, conceptualizing, and shaping technology to build a better world. Come join us.